Universal Transducers BL590/591
Universal Transducers BL590/591 are designed to measure currents and voltages with up to 500 V.
These universal transducers are a part of Knick’s BasicLine product series. Short circuit recognition, monitoring and control of motors, recognition of DC-link voltage or battery current/voltage are some use case examples. The input is galvanically isolated from output and auxiliary power. The housing can be quickly snapped on a DIN-Rail. The products come with 10 selectable input ranges and unipolar as well as bipolar output signals. The device automatically calibrates itself after switching input or output ranges.
- Calibrated range selection
- 10 selectable input ranges and unipolar as well as bipolar output signals
- Universal power supply for 24 V DC supply or 100 … 230 V AC mains supply
- Only 17.5 mm wide modular housing with comprehensive functionality
- Passive output for direct connection to a supplying PLC
- Monitor output for non-disruptive measurement of the output current by connecting a multimeter or permanently connecting an isolated display unit
- Galvanic 3-port isolation for undistorted transmission of the measuring signals or damages
- Highest reliability
- Optimum price/performance ratio
- 3 year warranty