Type 7020 is an Angle seat control valve which pneumatically operates for the control of neutral through to aggressive media in process engineering, chemical industry and for plant equipment. . It has multiple positioners or direct acting capability and has multiple Cv’s & flow characteristics with elastomeric plug seal assures positive shut off.
All wetted components are 316 stainless steel.
• Space saving design and low weight
• No steady- state air consumption
• Operation independent of mounting position and supply pressure variations
• Not sensitive to vibration
• Instrument grade air not essential
• Software configurable flow characteristics
• Protection Class IP65
• For temperatures from -100°C up to +220°C
CLICK HERE FOR DATASHEET