ARD 230 is a universal process immersion fitting with a small diameter.
CLICK HERE FOR DATASHEET
The process immersion fitting is designed for sensors with Pg 13.5 connection, individually adaptable to the process conditions by different immersion lengths, fitting and gasket materials, and process connections. Dirt-proof due to smooth, break-free design.
The process immersion fitting comes with a Stainless steel 1.4571, PP-H or PVDF material to suit virtually every process and is mainly used for measurements in Basins, Tanks and Channels.
- adaptable to virtually every process due to different lengths: 250 to 2000 mm
- materials: PP-H, PVDF, and 1.4571 stainless steel
- sensor adaptation: Pg 13.5
- process connections: flanges, pipe clamp, and catenary suspension
- measurement in tanks, basins, and channels
- dirt-proof sensor mounting