ARD 220 is a universal process immersion fitting with a simultaneous measurement up to 3 sensors.
CLICK HERE FOR DATASHEET
The process immersion fitting is available with different sensor adapters, immersion lengths varying from 260mm to 2,000mm, various materials for fittings, gaskets and process connection .It’s smooth, break-free design makes sensor mounting dirt-proof. It comes with an option of cleaning equipment or sensor wetting cup
The process immersion fittings Comes with a Stainless steel 1.4571, PP-H or PVDF material to suit virtually every process and is mainly used for measurements in Basins, Tanks and Channels.
- adaptable to virtually every process due to different lengths: 260 mm to 2,000 mm
- materials: PP-H, PVDF, or 1.4571 stainless steel
- sensor adaptations: 3 x Pg 13.5 or 1 x G1”, special connections for conductivity sensors
- operation with SE 538 (pH sensor with electrolyte reservoir) possible
- process connections: flanges, pipe clamp, catenary suspension
- measurement in tanks, basins, and channels
- dirt-proof sensor mounting