Knick SensoGate – WA130 Process Retractable Fitting
SensoGate WA130 is a universal, pneumatically operated process retractable fitting that comes in modular design for fully automatic operation.
The process retractable fitting is compact, dirt-proof fitting for very simple installation, providing particular ease of maintenance and high availability.
The Process retractable fitting is available almost with all typical process connection.
- compact, smooth, and dirt-resistant design
- minimum maintenance costs and maximum flexibility thanks to completely modular design
- very simple replacement of gaskets due to divided calibration/cleaning chamber
- increased service life and reduced seal wear
- cost reduction by simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- very high availability
- protective rinsing of the seals for a long service life
- SensoLock for high safety of operation
- integrated check valves and limit switches
- fast and uncomplicated replacement of calibration chamber and immersion tube
- superior sensor immersion
- multiple process connections available
- modular design allows specific replacement of the process wetted materials: PEEK, PVDF, PP, 1.4571, Hastelloy
- plastic versions with high pressure and temperature resistance due to carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics
- special version for sensors with pressurizable liquid electrolyte